No access to usage information

what the hell do they mean by accounted usage = 9 GB ???? 😡😡😡😡

yeah what the heck do they mean by accounted usage mine shows 23gb i cant understand this new interface i dont even know if i have crossed my 1.25gb usage limit.....

Can you test with datafox add on in Firefox browser ?MTNL does not charge U/L and wonder why it is logged and added !

@essebbe,Datafox addon doesn't work with @ accounts. 🙁Also, uploads are charged for @ users.MTNL mumbai users suffer the most !!

I dont understand how user is supposed to know if he has crossed monthly limit or not.Maybe MTNL expects user to go through entire log count all daytime downloads and decide. 😕Till last month they used to log usage data as Total Volume and were charging for uploads. I had filed online complaint about uploads being charged for @a last month. May be this month onwards uploads are free as separate log is maintained. I think few more online complaints regarding their complicated logging system are needed.

dark horizon mtnl do not charges for uploads if they r doing so then complain to authorities...How they r charging for @ users?

oh since when did they start charging for uploads to @a users?i just hope tomorrow they dont start charging non-@a users too.@dark_horizondid u figure out what is accounted usage? dont u have remaing MBs field, like non-@a users have?

@Inderjeet,did yo get any reply to ur mail regarding upload usage being counted for @ users ?Also, how am i supposed to see the amount of usage this month.....I am only able to get session history, but not total amount of data usage this month.I have 87 sessions this month......i don't have the time to calculate all these sessions, which fall at the night time and which falls at day time.😡

well just checked my usage history and the uploads r not being charged...hope it stay the same.... @dark horizondude i have 326 entries.... but i had calculated when it was around 200 and made a note of it now i just add up the rest when ever i have time...

@Dark_horizonNo i didnt receive any email but my phone bill was delayed than ususal. Now that i have the bill I see that uploads are not charged. So I guess for some strange reason they are still counting uploads but not actually charging it anymore. Neways its too tedious too count total daytime uses.

My accounted usage for month of July is still showing 15 GB out of which 14.5 GB was used at night. What about other @ users ? Has the problem been sorted out for you ?Plzz reply !! What if MTNL sends me a bill of Rs 15000 ?

Has any @a user got the bill for the current month ?If yes, have you been billed properly or the bill also contains usage of night sessions ?Coz, in the accounted usage section, it still counts night usage.

congrats, uploads are free on 849 NU for @a users henceforth. Just received my bill today, and uploads aren't counted. :thumbsup:

Since most of us have plans based on data download...its extremely important that we check our usage if we dont want to cross the free download limit and pay 80 paise or such amount which applies to you for every single extra MB download we do.But Alas we cant check our usage as i type now/at this point of time..and if anyone fom MTNL is reading this ...please have the courtesy to inform your customers that site will be down for so and so period and sorry for inconvenience ..But NOTHING....Hellooooo? whats happening...okay folks....no need to go to register.mtnl.in.shit thing...just save this link in notepad and save your download MBs for those MP3 files and interesting live streams.....Here it is....http://59.185.0.16:10080/jsp/Login.jspand yes you cant bookmark this address..i was not able to....if you can let me know.as of now above link is dead ..once up and running ...you can use it.