Nivyah Feedback

• Thread starter Thread starter svagyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 12,809
ISP
Local cable-net
Nivyah Broadband's tariffs seem too good to be true. The APNIC database indicates that the company behind Nivyah is Exatt. Hence, many of us are skeptical of this service ever since the full-page ad in Bombay Times in late September.

So, I'd like to setup this thread for Nivyah customers to provide their sincere feedback on the service. Depending on the responses, this can either encourage potential customers to subscribe without hesitation or provide a warning to avoid. I hope this thread gets populated soon and provides a good reference.

Please provide your responses in the following format

Customer since:
Plan Speed & Data limit:
Total Monthly Cost:
Satisfaction with Service (out of 10):
Satisfaction with Support (out of 10):
Remarks:

Thanks.

P.S. Your browser may report Nivyah.com as a security threat/attack site. This is a false positive. Some other sites at the same web host are malicious and that leads Google to flag Nivyah's site as well. Try visiting the site by putting www.nivyah.com/plans.html directly in the address bar; ignore any warnings that pop up.

Cant open that site :
[]This web site at nivyah.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.[]

Had called Nivyah on 022 6623 6525 to subscribe, they immediately came the next day to collect the cheque, but after 15days they say, sorry your local cablewala is not allowing to install our equipments at 7Bungalows-Andheri West, v r not a big company like Reliance and Tata that can install equipments anywhere without permission of cablewala, Now. what a shame 🙁

Not to hijack this thread but it seems that the cable operator operating at 7-Bungalows, Andheri is an adamant guy. Hayai is also facing a similar problem there.

BTW doomsday_2012, did they return you the money which you paid through cheque?

Hi, I bought nivyah 1mbps/2mbps plan @ Rs. 799 per month. But i am not getting more than 1mbps in night. I asked customer care about contention ration he said its 1:8. But if that is a case thn i should get something around 1.2 or 1.5mbs in night. Can any one help me with this?I dont have any issues about service expect night speed. In day time i am getting good speed.