• Thread starter Thread starter cisco_tech
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,983

cisco_tech

Regular
ISP
Reliance Wireline Broadband, BSNL EV-DO
Hi all So night Unlimited is starting from 2morrow night right my mean 15th Night (16th) morning ....is it advisable to start download from 16th or should we wait for 1 day ..(start from 17th) ....i m lil confuse with their Billing System And do we have to ReAuthenticate our ID in their PPPOE Server ...my mean just relogin after 2 AM ..and just logout before 7:50 AM ..... 🙁 😀

doing restart will keep u safe...u'll have the log at least... 🙂

i believe it's 15th midnight...so u guys should start on monday night (early tuesday morning) 🙂

yaa u r right ..................but u know BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED 🙂)

well, yes, need to wait for bsnl to actually announce it... i dont think that webpage with their new rates is enough... need to get confirmation from your local exchange when/if they have NU accounting enabled or not...also what you need to be tracked/considered for NU, do you just dial in at 2am and disconnect before 8am, do you need to shut down the modem? etc...do you need to "change your plan" from home 1234 to home 1234 with NU option etc... need to full out any forms?or can you just leave your connection/modem logged in and only do the download scheduling and bsnl will take care of counting your downloads between 2am and 8am? but i highly doubt it hehe... BEWARE

see, actually, what they've given on the site is enough...u don't need to fill out any form to change the plan or something like that...i hope, u also don't need to restart the CPE to avail the NU thing, but then it's advised so that u have all ur records in case anything goes wrong...at least then u can say i won't pay coz this, this, and this...makes sense??? 🙂

come on friends,its OK lets start download from tonight, because if there will be a question, we have got the answer. BSNL people are not that bad!!!

The DIAS rates were revised in Nov 2004 but we were charged with old rates till Jan 2005 when we asked BSNL they told they did not have the GO.Then when they got it they gave credit to our bill.

guys i called up here at bangalore to ask can i download from today night ,but that guy told me the unlimited usage starts from tomorows 2am.