Night Unlimited Logs

• Thread starter Thread starter nocaps
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,601

nocaps

ISP
Triband 949UL
Hey ... have they upgraded the Account information pages. Have a look at this.

http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=accsumry8pb.jpg

I never saw "Night MB" before. But what bothers me is "Current Plan: NA". It was showing TriB_590_NU before 🙁

not in mumbai page

Hello everyone, hope the oldies like coolbuddy n all remember me !!!!!Anyways, yeah the page has been updated (Delhi region). A new entry - "NightMB". NightMB: It is going to show the number of MB's tht we have downloaded in the 0000 HRS to 0800 HRS slot. (Correct me if I am wrong)However, a new thing tht I have come across or rather never noticed is, the amount of data uploded is not getting counted (say in case of using a torrent software, tht also uploads some data while we download sumthin).Example: Today early morning, I downloaded about 176 MB of data in the free slot (using the torrent) and the torrent software uploaded approx. 173 MB of data. But the "NightMB" figure is only showing 176 MB (downloaded figure only). Atleast, I noticed this thing 4 the first time. Giving it a second thought I really feel, yeah its the downloaded data only tht gets reflected.Any comments.......... 🙄

YYYAAAaaaaaaHHHHooooooo! 😀 😀 atlast MTNL did it. Its great that mtnl have upgraded their delhi website which has an additional column of night MbNow i think we dont have to switch on-off our routers...but god only knws wat to expect frm MTNL..so i will still stick to my on-off procedure.. :lol: