• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,023

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
Hello,I went to buy a phone and I looked at a few shops and either they didn't have the HTC Explorer, or it was more than 8k.The one thing they all told me was to wait for at least a week or two. They said a bunch of phones are coming out in the under 10k category that are going to be better. Any ideas what these phones are?Thanks,Crazysah

From your post above I can make out you want a phone < 10k but what are your other phone requirements.1) What OS would you prefer (Symbain Belle/Android/BB)2) Phone with keypad or a full touch screen3) Do you want a decent camera if yes then with or w/o auto focus4) Should the camera have a flash (you can use it as a torch in emergencies)Since you mentioned Explorer I presume that you want an Android phone in that case dont look at a phone with a CPU speed of < 800 MHz.Check out Samsung Galaxy Ace around 11K on Flipkart. If you are not bothered about the OS then also check out Nokia's Asha 303 with a QWERTY keypad & touch screen around 7+K

Symbian Belle or Android will do. Touch screen is better than keypad. Camera I don't care at all since I have a DSLR. Should have room for some music.Budget is 8k or less.