News from Gurgaon

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Reliance has apparently plans to lay down their telephone cables in Sector 31 Gurgaon. They have dug up the sector. And I believe I am going to fall in one coz it does not look like they would fill them up that soon.

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
Airtel; 1x2MBPS UL and 1x8MBPS
So that means you can get better internet.. it has to be good that they dug it up!

ISP
BSNL
Doing a google on the candidates in Gurgaon constituency, for the Lok Sabha election 2009, you get a wide variety of results.

The only candidate who holds a masters degree or higher (in this case a PhD) is Dr. Sudha Yadav. A candidate from BJP, she did extensive development work going by the articles

Sudha Yadav puts male MPs to shame - Delhi - Cities - The Times of India

With age on her side (40 years old) she holds promise and poses to be a candidate who does have a great deal of nationalism in her. Her husband died fighting the Kargil war.

Vote for Dr. Sudha Yadav.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
i am for bjp in gurgaon as well. the existing candidate has done nothing. gurgaon is a disaster waiting to happen when it comes to infrastructure. roads, water, power... everything is a mess.

D

Deleted member 7160

I had been to Gurgaon some 2 years back for a day.. trust me.. the Infrastructure is so bad that it didnt look like its hub to so many companies.Am also gonna vote for BJP here in Bangalore Central constituency .. PC Mohan of BJP against H T Sangliana (he had won BJP's ticket in 2004)...

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
ooh DHBVNL has launched online bill payment services in Gurgaon! How nice.

Last edited: