yo music
music india
b4u music
sangeet bangla
9xM
etc and charge another 20 - 30 rupees 😗

20 to 30 rupees is a fair deal 🙂 .

yeah its indeed a fair deal.....nd i will be more than happy to avail of this pack( if at all they introduce it)....:wall:

hey asdfgf i think u dont know about hindi and hindi music channels in ts :yahoo: it is fair to give additional 5-6 music channels at additional 20-30rs/pm only if they used to give some music channels in past, i only accept this new add on pack if they make every regional channels with add on pack like sun dth better to go with BIGTV as far as now they added more no of channels when compared to ts and that at lower price i observed with ts they lacks commitment they will reduce price only if others do pure business minded

yeah its indeed a fair deal.....nd i will be more than happy to avail of this pack( if at all they introduce it)....:wall:
It's not a fair deal at all, because we can agree on add-on packs for premium channels like Sports, Movies or newly launched GEC's, but all Music channels are FTA and any operator can downlink it free and provide it to its subscriber, the only cost avail to operator is maintainence cost which is true for all other channels, so it's bad idea for paying extra FTA channels