new year gift frm tatasky to u all

there are two gift frm Tata Sky to u all is that good news first two channel is coming next month that is inx news and ndtv imagine :yahoo: secondly 60 more channel will come next year after when airtel, reliance dth will come then will can get foreign channels and some private fm or satellite radio(music choice) also and some good channeland bad news and second news is that cost will be more channel on demand will come like fr eg Lifestyle gold pack, sports gold pack etc and active sports will not come as it will come only if u activate sports gold pack🙁:wall: and also pvr will also come and tatasky will buy or hire more transponders so that there promise of 200 channel will be true
Don't belive this is wrong information:rofl:

@ rishabhWhere is new year gift?Are you talking about 2008 or 2009?

1. May be cheaper than hiring additional transponders.
2. May allow subscribers to purchase their own STBs.
3. Subsidise purchase or allow renting.
4. Sun direct is heavily sbsidising mpeg4 STBs.
5. Bulk price of China made STBs cost less than $50; about Rs. 2000.

Renting transponders in different satellites may result in more problems.

hiring a new transponders it cost 4 cores rupees per transponders

he is talking about year 2020
Will TS even exist by that time.. Reliance will again steal the market..
I dont see Ts doing anything to make more customers except free offers..
Customers realise that they have done a blunder subscribing to it..
Channels need to be added and more customer oriented services need to be launched...

if sun subsidising stbs why Tata Sky not doing like sun charged 1000rs but ts 4000rs i dont know the reason to not provide at cheaper rate and even after one year it doesnt have music channels and day by day they r increasing package rates it is foolish to suggest any one tatasky and some people posting threads like new year gifts i would say it useless to discuus about it

Any idea when Reliance / Sun coming up with their DTH services for Bangalore region ? And what will be their competitive package offers ?

Sun already started its service in Bangalore and reliance is planning to start by March (check relevant sections for details).