New Vodafone Corporate Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter svishal19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 99,567

svishal19

ISP
Reliance Broadband 1Mbps unlimited
Vodafone has launched a new corporate plan.
TCS_Eserve_99
TM code - 1351
Monthly rental Rs 99
First 100 mins M2M free evry mnth
First 100 STD mins M2M free evry mnth
Free 200 SMS (Local/National) evry mnth
After Free mins are over:
Vodafone to Vodafone 40 ps/min
Vodafone to mobile/landline 50 ps/min
local sms after free is over 30ps
national sms after free is over 50ps
STD charges after free mins (mobile/landline) 50ps/min

Unlimited GPRS for an additional Rs 99/mnth

Caller ID/Itemized billing/National roaming - complimentary every mnth

How exactly is a non-corporate citizen supposed to get one of these?

ya my brother got it... but these plans are of no use. the end bill comes to around the same value no matter what.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

How exactly is a non-corporate citizen supposed to get one of these?

he/she is probably not gonna get any of these unless the phone is registered to an employee for which company the plan is for.

I am a TCS employee and hence was able to opt for the plan.I was offered an add-on card which can be used by anybody and has the same features.I think whats IMP in the plan is the free STD mins and STD charges after the free mins are over... And the fact that GPRS is UNLIMITED for just Rs 99/month

i think that's Vodafone live for Rs. 99 from what i know, Vodafone Mobile Connect will still cost you Rs. 399 (not to forget + taxes for everything in postpaid)

Hi Madhu I m not sure of the difference between the two.Can u explain?

Mobile connect allows for third party applications' internet access on the phone as well as direct internet access by connecting to a computer.

m a punjab govt employee.... we get better plan... 125 as rent and Caller ID.. 500 minutes to any mobile free.. 500 SMS free. All govt employees with same scheme absolutely free..

reliance communication offer is better then tcs offer....i am rcom employee , we have spl vodafone corporate offerplan is like rent 50 + 25...(50rs the plan rent and 25 rs for 500mins corporate package)CUG - 15 pvodafone to vodafone (all local vodafone (mu mh ga)) - 500 mins freelocal calls - 30pSTD n landline- 60pSMS - 200 free local national post free 50p

Hi Madhu
I m not sure of the difference between the two.
Can u explain?

Answer is...
Mobile connect allows for third party applications' internet access on the phone as well as direct internet access by connecting to a computer.

while vodafone live would mostly allow you to access webpages only & not any 3rd party apps like Fring, Google Maps etc

rcom has corporate offers from RGSM , RCDMA and VODAFONE india ......its employee choice ........

Hey max02_89Can you provide me with your Plan name/code?...maybe i can try to opt for that.

hi svishal19....i am not sure for plan code .....but in vodafone this plan is known as reliance 50 plan & in reliance its is known as RADAG spl50 plan...if you are getting this plan i would suggest you select vodafone or reliance cdma.....dont go for reliance gsm..... coz RGSM is not giving good network services in mumbai.....reliance is planning to tie up with AT&T for its GSM services like tata did with DOCOMO.....vodafone is best in GSM in mumbai

There is nothing to laugh agantuk. Every telecom company had listed rest other tekecom company in their A category accounts and so that the plans for them.