New updated ACT Fibernet Broadband Plans? (September 2020)

• Thread starter Thread starter thecooldean
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 37,340
Most of the cities have no plans less than ₹1049 value. If this is true, ACT Fibernet days are over.

@swatkats In Ahmedabad only 1 plan is visible on the website right now. Currently, only showing netflix plans for some reason.

Like I said earlier, Every ISP wanted to go for higher ARPU.

Did ACT forget that Jio, Airtel, BSNL and time pass ISP Excitel still exist in market? 😛

What ????? Why did they changed again ? Wth man ! Currently website is only showing Netflix plans... This has to be a bug or something because in app it is showing all other plans..
Yes, Showing in app and you can change the plans as well.

It seems ACT have updated its plan here in Lucknow, its shows 600 GB data instead of 500GB and anyone else who got the same thing done, ad website still shows the same plan. I guess Jaipur users might also have the same plan or changes. Any ways service seems good for me. Enjoy.

Only for Chennai.

jqS7hwY.jpg

Unlimited* = FUP starts from 3300 GB to 10,000 GB. Heck that's Rs0.50/GB at 1Gbps!

Old plans are attached below.

Attachments

• 2aO7yGZ.webp
    2aO7yGZ.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 498
Looks like plans below 1075 now have 3.3TB FUP.

Was bound to happen!
It's just a matter of time when Jio/Airtel is available near you and ACT starts offering 3.3TB and above.

Seriously, Folks working at ISP's marketing team. Please learn English

They still lost a lot of loyal customers . I wonder what was going in with their management

Maybe the management got to know deep down , a normal user wont use more than 800 GB unless they are exploiting the hell out of it. Just a state of mind having the freedom to use more than that

Unlimited* = FUP starts from 3300 GB to 10,000 GB. Heck that's Rs0.50/GB at 1Gbps!

Old plans are attached below.

They have a strange clause in T&C.

ACT believes that even when a subscriber chooses to use the Unlimited plans extensively he or she may not be able to consume the maximum data limit of 3300 GB per month or above as per the tariff plan subscribed (hereinafter referred as "Maximum Data Limit"). Any such usage over and above said Maximum Data Limit will be treated as abuse of Unlimited Data plans by the said subscriber.

Seems they want you to pay for 3300GB but not consume the data 🤔

Funny they can exploit the term "unlimited". But they don't want us to exploit our own data limits.