New to FTTH CONNECTION NEED HELP ABOUT WIFI !

• Thread starter Thread starter richie98390
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 23,393
Sorry guys , I have not seen the page 2 of this thread and pasted my reply again .Please ignore my second reply

topazonic , Thanks for sharing the details for Linksys which will defenitly help whoever using that . Actually my comment " That was not true" was not related to your comments . Again i picked the wrong thread .

Hi Rajesh Thanks for you video. I recently upgraded my BB to FTTH BSNL . I was using Asus DSL-AC68U ADSL/VDSL Modem Router. I've connected ethernet port-1 from BSNL modem to ethernet-1 of Asus modem router and disable DHCP of Asus. Now my iPhone and Asus Notebook connect to the wifi network and I browse internet. But internet is not connected to my other Sony Notebook. Is there anything wrong in the settings of Asus or in my Sony notebook. Please give any suggestions.
Shashi

hi all, i have also migrated from bsnl BB to FTTH recently. I was using TP-Link TD-W8961N ADSL Modem Router earlier as ADSL modem. Is there a was i can use device as my wi-fi router for my FTTH connection? please help

bsnl fttth worst ............their employees dnt konw minimum knowledge.................i am getting very low speed...........complained..they cant rectify it.........