New tariff plans for tata indicom broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Prakash2004
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 32,730
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a postpaid user. All the powerplans have static IP. When I was using Static IPs the speed was good the connection was stable. when I moved to dynamic IPs things were weary, hence trying Static IP once more with Power plans.

What is the difference between Flash 384 and Power Flash 384 plans. Both have the same speed isn't? 😕
Static IP

I tried emailing CC about availability Infinity 512kbps plan, as usual they couldn't understand me and gave the old tariff plans. I have emailed them again, let me see how it goes.

merc782, Which plans are you talking about? for prepaid??

I was talking about new postpaid plans only. not sure about prepaid plans

What is the difference between Flash 384 and Power Flash 384 plans. Both have the same speed isn't? 😕

The Flash 384 has dynamic IP whereas Power Flash 384 has Static IP.

The Flash 384 has dynamic IP whereas Power Flash 384 has Static IP.

And Also, As per the table by Merc, the FUP limit is 70 GB in Power Flash 384 as compare to 20 GB in Flash 384 along with the static IP in Power Flash 384 vs dynamic IP in Flash 384.
Correct me if i am wrong!

If one download with 1.5 Mbps (5%buffer) speed from 10 PM to 8 AM only (10 hrs) and not in the daytime with 384 kbps speed, he can download almost 6.5 GB in one night. So it takes only about 10-12 days (actually nights) in a month to finish the 70 GB FU Limit.

In 24 hrs downloading with the speed of 384 kps in day and 1.5Mbps in night, he can download 8 GB in a day. That will consume the 70 Gb Limit in 8-9 days.

Whereas with the current speed of 384kbps (Actual 364 kbps), if one downloads 24 hrs a day, he can download 4 GB in a day. That take almost 17-18days in a month to consume the FU Limit of 70 GB.

But that can happen only if you are heavy downloader and actually download 70 GB worth of data in month. But for a normal surfer with 30-40 GB data download in month, this plan is more than sufficient. atleast you will get some high speed in night so you can watch movies online without the need of downloading.

But keep checking your account for total data downloaded for the running month.

Beware guys who are opting for Flash / Power Flash 384, you are tempted to download more. Save yourself from your account got suspended.

And Also, As per the table by Merc, the Fair Usage Policy limit is 70 GB in Power Flash 384 as compare to 20 GB in Flash 384 along with the static IP in Power Flash 384 vs dynamic IP in Flash 384.
Correct me if i am wrong!

TI website is showing FUP of 45GB for Flash and Power Flash 256kbps and 70GB for 384kbps plans

TI website is showing Fair Usage Policy of 45GB for Flash and Power Flash 256kbps and 70GB for 384kbps plans

This is from the link below:
Tata Indicom Broadband

New Plans::

Old Plans::

:thumb:

WOW!!! cool new plans from TATA espcially 100mbps with a 10gb limit..:urock:..But still the flash 256 &flash 384 are enough for me... hope bsnl could come up with such plans:icry:

I had called up cc regarding the availability of new plans for existing customers and the cc executive said that they will be available for existing customers soon. I got a mail from tata indicom 2-3 days ago about tata indicom 2.0 broadband plans but renewal page still shows old plans. Moreover, the mail said something like 5%,10%,15% discount if rental for the chosen plan is paid in advance for 3,6,12 months respectively. So I guess, existing customers won't get 4 months free on paying for 12 months in advance like new customers 😡

Which state are you from, on my account page i can only see the new plans.Now their homepage show old plans too, maybe this is just an limited period offer?

I am from Maharashtra. For me, only old packs are available for selection in the renewal page. 😕

Are you on prepaid connection, if so then it would explain as all the new plans are postpaid ones. If not then wait till it gets updated...Also while paying my bill I noticed an option to select advance payment option, so I guess these offers are available for all the customers.

When I log into "My Account" it shows the more4sure discount and a link to renew. But when that link is clicked it takes to the old renewal page. 😛leasehelp:Were any existing user able to renew with the new more4sure plans?

My existing plan is going to end soon (4 mbps + NU). So I visited the renewal page. I am able to see only the old plans. Not a single plan of more4sure. I am from Pune, Maharashtra.I am thinking of calling the customer care if that helps.NB: Does any of the 4 mbps + NU users get the emails after NU amount is deducted? I haven't got the emails for last 4-5 months. But the amount gets deducted on time. This time they deducted Rs. 500 i think. Earlier they used to deduct Rs. 300. When did this happen?:madness:

Status
Not open for further replies.