• Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,895
Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbal

Regulars
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
new tariff for march has been launched for postpaid user(do not know about prepaid)there is no change in unlimited plans but for limited boulme mb plans there is some change512kbps earlier used to be 700rs/- and we can use it upto 1000 mb but now the new plan says we can use it upto 3000 mb and new price is 625rs/-[post="http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/access/postpaid/order/postpaid_5.html#promo"]new plans[/post]

umm.. prepaid Airtel broadband???and what's your source???and your link doesn't work....Do I smell bullsh*t?

they have upgraded their speeds to upto 2mbps.. hmmm.. the darn unlimited speeds r still the same though.. this is worrying..

they have mentioned it only in the first page that they have increased it to 2 mbps but the rest of the plans are same i do not find 2 mbps abywhere in the tariff even in prepaid connectionso.k i have got it they have upgraded their speeds of prepaid packages upto 2 mbps only at the state capitals i do not understand why they have done so

LATEST NEWS:i have received this news from the customer care at hyderabadthey have said that new UPTO 2MBPS plans would be comming to many places in india but first they will be changing all 512kbps limited plans into UPTO 2MBPS plans after which they will change the unlimted 512kbps plan into UPTO 2MBPS planthis may be a slow process but they have said that they would finish it before june

check their website they have updated speeds to 2mbps

QUOTE(params7 @ Mar 11 2007, 02:22 PM) [snapback]82982[/snapback]
SO a customer rep told you that they will be bringing 2mbps Unlm before June?[/b]

yes and they are alredy doing it

Maybe yes or maybe they're just testing the loads and all. Some TATA users on Techenclave have been getting speeds upto 1mbps-2mbps on their 128-256 unlm plans but nobody got it on 512.
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/tata-bro...imes-87439.html

Well, try your best to inquire, let the Tata guys know they will soon be leading the way if they stress on dedicated unlimited bandwidth and if anybody else has any information regarding this please keep us posted.

I should be getting their 512kbps unlm connection pretty soon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.