New service for NRI parents - Doorstep Doctor

• Thread starter Thread starter Madhur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 8,136

Madhur

ISP
Reliance
The last decade has seen a major trend of migration of young people from India to countries in the developed world. This trend has become necessary as many young Indians seek better employment opportunities which are not always available in India. In taking this option, young people are often forced to leave their parents and other elderly people in their family.

A well-established elder care program in India will address the problem and not allow the elderly to feel abandoned by the society. One such initiative has been taken by DoorStep Doctor (www.doorstepdoc.com) which provides one-stop senior home health care and medical services for parents of NRI community in India.

Doorstep Doctor has been extensively featured in prominent Indian media including NDTV and Indian Express for healthcare services provided to NRI parents.

I hope members of this forum will find this service useful.

The last decade has seen a major trend of migration of young people from India to countries in the developed world. This trend has become necessary as many young Indians seek better employment opportunities which are not always available in India. In taking this option, young people are often forced to leave their parents and other elderly people in their family.

A well-established elder care program in India will address the problem and not allow the elderly to feel abandoned by the society. One such initiative has been taken by DoorStep Doctor (www.doorstepdoc.com) which provides one-stop senior home health care and medical services for parents of NRI community in India.

Doorstep Doctor has been extensively featured in prominent Indian media including NDTV and Indian Express for healthcare services provided to NRI parents.

I hope members of this forum will find this service useful.

When I click on the link my antivirus avast tells me its a virus???