• Views Views 2,144
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy84

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom 4mbps NU
Hello all,
I visited the tataindicombroadband.in site for renewal of my pack of Quick Power 180 which expires on 30 May 2008. I came across a possibly new feature(!) which is under the link Broadband from Tata Indicom: bringing you Prepaid and postpaid Hi Speed broadband internet service, in India. Apply for super fast internet connection now. Get Hi Speed broadband from tata Indicom. Broadband India s way to sucess

There is a 'Validity Top Up Plans' option which was not there when I last renewed my account. Is this a new feature? Has anybody used it? On this page at the end there are terms and conditions which have confused me. Can anybody tell me what it says? Particularly this condition:

Xtra Validity amount will be deducted form the customer’s account immediately on activation of the Plan and is not refundable / adjustable against usage.

I am planning to buy a extra validity of 3 months. So I will require a amount of Rs. 785. Will this be deducted from my bank account or from balance in my broadband account?😕

Also this page states that 'The renewal plans listed below are currently not available in the market'. But I am pretty sure that this extra validity option was not there 2 months back. 😕 Why they have added this feature on old plans page??

Hope to get the answer!!!

even im confused with this 😕

My guess is that this plan is for customers who have a lot of hours or MB left when their validity expires. Then they can buy a validity top-up instead of losing the hours/MB.It's useless for me because my hours are used up long before my validity. Given the prices of these top-up plans I suspect they are useless for almost everyone. Typical TI: introducing useless new options while at the same time eliminating useful plans or raising their price.

Status
Not open for further replies.