New Railwire Plans for Assam

• Thread starter Thread starter amlan_sarma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 185
  • Views Views 43,580

amlan_sarma

ISP
BSNL
Got these new plans details from My LCO . Not at all impressive, but still huge improvements from earlier plans. Plans still not updated on Railwire website .
New Plans:

Old Plans:

Not good at all. I am thinking how can they even provide a 5 Mbps plan in 2020. Even 4G network will give better speed. Why can't they provide the Jharkhand circle plans to pan-India level.

There is no hope left from Railwire, better to switch to other ISP if available.

This seems like a joke.
Maybe your LCO is providing his own plans.
^ I hope this is true. Else It would hurt so many people's sentiments and will be hard on pocket as in the best case, they would have to change to a new alternative ISP if available.

P.S: These could also be temproray plans as they are upgrading their backend and soon would be able to provider better speed and quality. - this is what I am hearing everywhere.

@imdarkray One user from Assam - -@yashshr09@gmail already recharged with 100 Mbps plan with 2TB FUP few days ago. He informed that in "Chances of Railwire plan Updation". From there I knew that some new plans are already available for Assam. His and mine LCO are not same. So my LCO did not make his own plans. He provided me the details of new plans only .

BTW I created this separate thread bcoz I am not allowed to post in - "Chances of Railwire plan Updation ?".
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here)

Bro, I am also from Guwahati but I never got notified of this new plans. Still paying 699+tax for 10mbps with 500GB FUP.

MP circle

PS: I'm an LCO

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-18-11-47-37-722_com.android.chrome.webp
    Screenshot_2020-12-18-11-47-37-722_com.android.chrome.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 895
@Shailendra P. Don't you see something wrong with the pricing? 2Mbps and 10Mbps plans have same price. There are two different price for 10Mbps plan, one of which is 2x the 100Mbps plan cost.

These were old plans , in railwire Portal they don't have options to upgrade the existing plan , so each time they create new plans.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-18-14-33-16-645_com.android.chrome.webp
    Screenshot_2020-12-18-14-33-16-645_com.android.chrome.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 283
@Shailendra P. If you are an LCO, why don't you guys write Railwire to update their plan. They should add some high speed 200, 300Mbps plan and also make current plans cheaper. You should say other ISPs you have is providing cheaper and better plans, And it's tough to sell Railwire plans to the customer as they opt for other ISPs cheaper plans.