• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,401

socrates

I got banned!
ISP
Jio Fiber. FTTH
MTNL has decided to provide telecom service to the customers at much affordable rates. The company has recently announced New Real Time Push Mail service for all the subscribers in Delhi who are using 2G as well as 3G in partnership with Bharat Berry.
Bharat Berry is similar to that of BlackBerry services. With this, you will enjoy freedom from the use of specific device and much costlier tariff plans. It works with almost every brand of mobile handsets.
The best part is, it might sound and work similar to BlackBerry services, but it costs lesser then the ¾ Blackberry’s charges. Only Rs. 50 for a month.
You can enjoy more advanced form of push mail which can keep a backup of your contact list, task, calendar and all your important notes. The charges that are mentioned above will coordinate the calendar, with contact information and email service.

You can have access to emails and Personal Information Manager (PIM) sync at just Rs. 80 for 1month as combo pack. But the individual service will be charged at 60 for a month.

Source: New push mail service from MTNL | MobilePhone.co.in

Prices look interesting but I wonder how good it really is? :blink3:

Yeh sab Teek hai but why does it have to be called something 'Berry'. 🙁 Many scandals have a name ending with 'Gate' like in 'Watergate' & now this 'Berry'. Cant we think up some decent names? :smiley-bounce022:

Bharatberry of course conflicts with Blackberry terminology.

it is a similar sounding branding offering same technology. at least in USA, bharatberry would be crucified. not sure about how indian laws are wrt trademarks.

What a name? Bharatberry? Seriously?If i tell my friends that, "I use Bharatberry". they all will laugh at me.Shame that they (govt company) had to use word berry..why cant name it something else, short and sweet.

First, it needs a data connection and an app running in the background, so it's hardly anywhere close to true push.Secondly, what lack of creativity. "Bharat"berry??? A logo in such an overused font? Blegh!