New Problem with Sify Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter boygr8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,440
Originally posted by OOOsify
By the by I have a new problem with this sify.I had been using the sify unlimted 64 kbps pack for nearly a year.things went on smooth n well until the beginning of this month when i got a call from the sify operator asking me to renew the pack.they begged us telling that they have reduced their prices.I was using the sify unlimited 64kbps pack which costed around 1295 for 2 months.Now they tempted me telling they have reduced their pack rates from 1295 to 945.When I asked whether this pack is 64 unlimted the reply was yes.After renewal i found a different code for this pack.(The old pack had the code something like AXU....where as this one is QAU2).With the old pack when I downloaded some file I had a max n constant speed of around 11kbps....Now I just get around 7.5 sometimes 6,sometimes even 2 and 1kbps and worse than that.really dont know whats going on.R there people trying to make a fool of us by reducing the cost as well as the speed to a deadly extent?  Now when i download an attachment from mail it takes thrice the time to download when compared to the previous pack which i was using earlier.Any idea?anyone got the same problem?Is this due to technical problem or is this gonna be a permanent issue?

even i am having the same problem i have 64 kbps 2 months unlimited pack and i get dwld speed of just 4-7 KB/s

before tht i had 48 Kbps unlimited pack and i was getting speed of 10-15 KB/s

what is this???

sorry i came back to this forum after 2 monts i had forgotten the URl tode searchin i found it back