New Postpaid Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they are not saying UPTO which i doubt... it could be a decent deal.

the only thing i've appreciated about the tata connection was the wonderful constant speeds i used to get from them.. but.. their service sucks so so bad.. had almost 1 week of downtime per month, n one more week of frequent disconnections..really made me go mad..its been a long 4 months since i cancelled their connection, n they've still not taken their modem or even the cable.. hmmm..

hmmm......... if i hv inferred correctly they'll give us a static ip which is HIGHLY undesirable for us downloaders.

good is TATA broadband vs Exatt?? i am plannin to shift to tata frm exatt...will be worth it?

Well most cable net connection are prone to downtime so every time a new connection is taken a risk is involved for the stability of connection. So if your Exatt connection is stable IMHO it might not be worth changing for saving of a few rupees.However still you wanna change for some other reasons then always consider adsl provider like Airtel or Bsnl/Mtnl u won't be disappointed!! 🙂

what is the use in decreasing the rates they should have chnaged the whole of their plans at least 256kbps for the current 64kbps users would be good i am using 64kbps for the past 1 year so change of speed would be good for mebut i am happy that i will be paying only 475 rs compared to 580 previously

Status
Not open for further replies.