New Postpaid Plans

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 16, 2006
from totally crazy from last time.. to something reasonable..

check it here..
http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/access/...d_Bangalore.htm

which basically says..
128 is now 700
250 is 1000
512!! yeah.. 512.. is.. 1850!!

whoa.. someone is finally offerin 512 unlimited.. but.. the thing is.. its tata.. n.. tata sucks.. (talking from experience..)

nightwolf2k5

local welder/Lobotomist
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 16, 2006
the only thing i've appreciated about the tata connection was the wonderful constant speeds i used to get from them.. but.. their service sucks so so bad.. had almost 1 week of downtime per month, n one more week of frequent disconnections..really made me go mad..its been a long 4 months since i cancelled their connection, n they've still not taken their modem or even the cable.. hmmm..

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
hmmm......... if i hv inferred correctly they'll give us a static ip which is HIGHLY undesirable for us downloaders.

Rishikesh

Regulars
Jul 1, 2005
good is TATA broadband vs Exatt?? i am plannin to shift to tata frm exatt...will be worth it?

GSV13

Special Member
Regulars
Apr 14, 2006
Well most cable net connection are prone to downtime so every time a new connection is taken a risk is involved for the stability of connection. So if your Exatt connection is stable IMHO it might not be worth changing for saving of a few rupees.However still you wanna change for some other reasons then always consider adsl provider like Airtel or Bsnl/Mtnl u won't be disappointed!! :)

coolbal

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 15, 2006
what is the use in decreasing the rates they should have chnaged the whole of their plans at least 256kbps for the current 64kbps users would be good i am using 64kbps for the past 1 year so change of speed would be good for mebut i am happy that i will be paying only 475 rs compared to 580 previously