New Plans of MTNL Implemented...

• Thread starter Thread starter imranais
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2,905
I

imranais

Hey PPl,The new plans are already implemented on MTNL server. U can login to ur account and see the "Free ADSL MB balance for current month".For NU Plan it shows: 1024 (1 GB), so good that they implemented the plans right after announcing it.For all those people who r cribbing about MTNL, why are u guys still using Triband, MTNL is not requesting u to stay on its network, u can move to any network of ur choice instead of using foul language against the PSU.Personally I feel MTNL has come out with very good plans by increasing usage on all plans by 50%. Like everyone even I wanted unlimited plan but still happy with what has been offered.Regards:Imran Sayed.

ya good plans. The DSL 599 plan is good

Yep, it's updated....in Delhi atleast and they've added a column which shows ur last month's daytime usage. Will be really helpful if we end up with a faulty bill in future as this will be proof enough.

i dunno why but me not being able to connect to triband today since 8 am! 🙁 ... i`m using my dial up now.. sheesh. anyone else having this problem?

Hey chicmagnet are you from Mumbai. If you are from Mumbai there are no problems here. Everything working fine

ya man i`m from mumbai.. its kinda wierd. that i`m not able to login man! dunno why??? :Sit was working fine till 8 am. then i shut it down. and again tried to login at 8:30am .and since then havent been able to connect man!! 🙁

Originally posted by krish_88@Nov 1 2005, 12:48 PM
Hey chicmagnet are you from Mumbai. If you are from Mumbai there are no problems here. Everything working fine
[snapback]30169[/snapback]
[/quote]

its down... my sister's been trying to login since morning

an excellent diwali gift from MTNL! No connection! 😀 What say imranais? 😛

ok i guess i got the sarcasm now.. hehe 😛 lil slow.. hmmm my connections working fine.. u sure ur modem isn't canned happend ot me once.. when only one of those silly lights were runnin.. called them up and they replaced it.. but it took a while for them to get here!

Originally posted by max@Nov 2 2005, 12:15 PM
[snapback]30297[/snapback]
[/quote]

heh yea it was down for whole of diwali day .. oh well atleast its fixed now.. am sure the 1 gb is a blessing in disguse for many of our users... atlast u have now more bw to use

Originally posted by max@Nov 2 2005, 12:15 PM
[snapback]30297[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey Max,

I didnt had any downtime on anyday. Maybe there is some problem at ur end bec for everyone else its working fine.

Since I have taken Triband (2nd July) I had never had downtime, thats the best part of Triband, 200 times better than InCable internet in my area which had more downtime than uptime!

by downtime he means that the lines fine but the servers are down. .so they dont record ur usage at that time.. was a major issue some time back.. ohh wait it was last month :blink: short term memory loss..

well my connection is up again today. thank god 😀 i think mtnl should implement a carry forward your megabyte thingy.. that would be nice 😛and ya me hoping mtnl to give us a diwali err.. iD gift.. 😉 .. you know what i mean 😛

hmmm .. dunno... mtnls not very generous.. just look at the tariff page!may be u shud make a wish or a lil prayer .. hopefully it will come true!