MTNL Delhi New plans from MTNL Broadband for Delhi (September 2016)

• Thread starter Thread starter xyx2000
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 5,501
Only 300rs difference between 4mbps and 8mbps UL plans? lol Also unlimited calls. That's airtel. lol

That is MTNL..... waking up too late...... they have lost most of their broadband customers...

And their plans are equally good.... will lose rest of their customer......

Now their least plan will Rs804/- which is 2Mbps FUPed 18Gb........ whereas the competition is Rs800/- 10Mbps unlimited

They could have retained some of their subscribers with their 300/400Rs plans...... irrescpective of call and data....... these users just want to retain their number....... all other users who look forward to good service have moved on....

i dont have the option to go cheap cable 10mbps plans, for me the Rs 1445 4mbps 100gb fup is great

Vasant Vihar
------
and MTNL is very stable never goes down

Is there no other ISP...
Siticable, Excitel, Nextra, Ynetwork, timbl, Den, Verivoz, ANI, Spectranet etc.

There is cable internet from the cable tv guys, last i checked it was similar speed and charges to mtnl , why would i move to a more unstable connection for the same price .

true.....
but you will soon get better options....... not more than 2 months....

My cable tv was offering 15 mbps for 1500 rs with 100gb fup. post fup 1mbps . I have upgraded to the mtnl 1449 4mbps plan for now .
------
My biggest worry with these cable tv plans is internet going down , with mtnl i have rarely seen the connection go down in 6 years that i have been using it .

Plan toh changes but speeds.not 4mbps hmm..
Were you charged for calls< they charged me for calls when i only made calls on mtnls network and these calls are supposed to be free , in any case RS 100 calls were on all networks still i wasnt given any discount .