New plan for Airtel CC

pst.08022012

ISP
airtel broadband
Hi All,Recently I have closed Airtel broadband connection due to reducing the speed regularly 3 days after the billing date. Today I got a call from Airtel CC asking if I am given a new and better plan would I again come back to Airtel. The guy offered me 649 rental per month with speed of 2mbps until 3Gb after that it would be 256kbps. The interesting part is that he said, the reduced speed will be only for 5 to 30min and after that my speed will be resumed to 2mbps again until next 3GB and there after resumed to 2mbps after reducing the speed to 256kbps for 5 to 30mins.I asked if he can email me this plan so that I can come back to Airtel , but he said no.Does anyone heard of such plans? fyi, I am from Pune.Thanks

The interesting part is that he said, the reduced speed will be only for 5 to 30min and after that my speed will be resumed to 2mbps again until next 3GB and there after resumed to 2mbps after reducing the speed to 256kbps for 5 to 30mins.

I never heard about this plan but FUP says that after your data plan is exausted your speed gets low and after other bill you will get the speed which was of the plan you buyed.They would be lieing about that stuff or just call them and ask them full details and then continue or you can choose Mtnl which is good one,they too got the same plan with good speed and good download which gives you 2mbps speed,8gb download afterthat 512kbps speed and only cost 600rs you can try that too

Since Airtel expanded to african markets, they are learning from the core competencies of Nigerian Scammers too.Don't fall into the trap.

Since Airtel expanded to african markets, they are learning from the core competencies of Nigerian Scammers too.
Don't fall into the trap.
I agree 100%.

Hi All,

Recently I have closed Airtel broadband connection due to reducing the speed regularly 3 days after the billing date.

Today I got a call from Airtel CC asking if I am given a new and better plan would I again come back to Airtel. The guy offered me 649 rental per month with speed of 2mbps until 3Gb after that it would be 256kbps. The interesting part is that he said, the reduced speed will be only for 5 to 30min and after that my speed will be resumed to 2mbps again until next 3GB and there after resumed to 2mbps after reducing the speed to 256kbps for 5 to 30mins.

I asked if he can email me this plan so that I can come back to Airtel , but he said no.

Does anyone heard of such plans?

fyi, I am from Pune.

Thanks

I am on retention plan of Rs 499 plus service tax per month. Mine is a 2 mbps connection with 10GB FUP and speed after FUP is 512 kbps.

If possible, ask for this plan.