New PC Configuration..

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7160
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 13,091
D

Deleted member 7160

Hi All,I am planning to buy a new assembled PC..Am not a big heavy gamer (But yes, sometimes I play games)..Surf Internet, watch movies, listen to music and do programming stuffs ...Could you all give me some nice configuration.. my budget is 30K..Looking for 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD and Intel Core 2 duo with 3.0 ghz..512MB Graphic cards, 17" Samsung TFT Monitor..Could you all throw some light on which graphics cards and motherboards I should be buying..?

Nvidia 8600GT for 2800/- good for you. else 8800GT which is very expensive at 10k!

The memory is 256MB if am not wrong for this particular model?

This is the best Mobo Gigabyte GA 945GCM-S2C. you can try windows...linux and Mac OS 10.5.5:evil: retail DVD works OOB:evil: (out of box) Don't buy any other Mobo.:thumbsup:

This is the best Mobo Gigabyte GA 945GCM-S2C. you can try windows...linux and Mac OS 10.5.5:evil: retail DVD works OOB:evil: (out of box) Don't buy any other Mobo.:thumbsup:

What's the pricing for the same ?

Processor - Intel E2180 3kMotherboard - Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L 2.3kRAM - Transcend 2x1gb 800mhz 1.7k or 3gb for 2.5k i think you may get 2x2gb for 2.6k as wellHDD - Seagate 500gb 3kGraphic Card - Palit HD4650 512mb ddr3 5kCabinet - Zebronics Bijli without PSU 1.1kPSU - CoolerMaster 460W extreme 2.1kOptical drive - Samsung SH-223F 1.1kLCD - Dell SE198WFP 9.4k dont go for 17"Speakers - Altec Lansing VS4121 2.7kMouse+keyboard - 0.5kTotal - 30-32k

Great.. I already have a system..so I dont need to but mouse+keyboard .. my frnds are asking me to wait till April and asking to buy PC after the fincncial Budget ..

waiting waiting waiting.... then again you will wait..... 😛

waiting waiting waiting.... then again you will wait..... 😛

Thats true.. But no other go.. am actually waiting for the Intel quad core duo's prices to come down ..

why dont u search for a shop that gives you the lowest prices?then get it assembled by someone.you can get the config of your choice plus the cost of assembling will be very low.my friend did this and it cost him only a few hundred rupees.he got a quad core pc some 9 months back.it cost him 40k.

it's best to find a computer hardware guy who you can trust... as you are likely to need warranty related support in the future.

true.that is a must for any person owning a pc.for warranty support these guys usually refer you to the company.they would come remove the component and give it to the company.

exactly. that is why i don't mind paying a bit extra to my long time hardware guy. i have never had warranty issues with him. he often gets the stuff replaced outside the warranty itself.

but i feel we can get a better deal this way.one ends up paying a few thousand rupees to an assembler..