New owners of Sify Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 6,511
Plus they probably want to create some sort of value added services. Big companies are always talking about that kind of s*** (remember SKumar's dotcom?), but I don't believe anything like that even exists.And I don't like WW cos those guys asked me to create some hugely expensive account... Sify iWays do not always have this restriction... some do, and in any case they have lower price options I believe... plus, in Pune at least, there are more iways.. dozens, as compared to the 5 or so WW broadband cafes... (all of the WW here don't have the web)

They are springing up quite quickly all over the place! Just give Reliance some time and they will have a whole lot of cafes in Pune...

sify has really backed up since the take over... the customer care and technical team is very fast i complained abt the local connectivity and in 2 hrs the tecnical person was at my door and did the right thing now i have 64kbps unlimited pack next month i am gonna buy 256 kbps unlimited costs 1095 we can rely on sify now

how do you attribute it to the take over? If they would've stopped their CTOs from collecting the monthly maintenence charge (which is illegal btw) then I would acknowledge that the new administration is working!