MTNL Delhi *NEW* MTNL exchange coming up in Dwarka, Sec-12

ISP
MTNL
As a lot of people know that Dwarka has an exchange in Sec 6, but since it's in one corner of the huge suburb, the other places do not get appropriate bandwidth/speeds and hence the whole decent infrastructure is rendered useless. To cater to the needs of the users, another exchange is coming up at a fast speed near Dwarka sector 12 metro station. Systems are in place. Old lines are being cut and new lines have already been laid. Just that the systems are being shifted slowly. As of now, National Apartments of Sector 3 has it's telephones dead (400 odd lines) because they are getting shifted to the new lines. They will be able to get the 8MBPS plan now. The 2.5 km restraint ain't there anymore.

Can't believe mtnl spending more money on exchange. Why not give fiber connectivity instead of new lines. or maybe they just connecting the old lines to new exchange.
anyway what is this link ? Provision of free 8 Mbps Unlimited BB Service connection to the party offering space  for DSLAM installation
They are putting up small exchange in every locality like airtel?

This guy, AK Singh.. He is incharge of all the new line laying etc. He is also incharge of the fibre cable.
The new exchange work is going on fast. FTTH will take time.He said that he is retiring in 18 months. But, FTTH work in Dwarka will take a long time. This New exchange work will get completed faster. Maybe in 2-3 months.

Update : Things are ready. My colony (Sec- 3) has already got 100 new lines. I am getting my line transferred there.

Went to Sec- 6, Dwarka(Delhi) exchange today. Had a 20 min chat with the Area Manager, Rajesh.
Actual motive was to make him send a mail to backend to change my profile to 8Mbps from 2Mbps (Which he didnt) (Persuaded his PA to atleast give me 4Mbps profile, which he did and hence now have change my plan to 4 Mbps. Not happy with it as this also has only 50 GB)

P.P.S : Another interesting fact is that it has internally been ordered that 65% of the landline and 70% of the broadband complaints have to be solved daily, which has obviously not been achieved. The CMD called the area manager on his phone and thrashed him.