MTNL Mumbai New MTNL connection, internet not working

Prathamesh

I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai
Hi guys, I somehow managed to get a MTNL connection after 2 months. My internet connection was activated yesterday (they called me and told that we have activated your connection from there).
I have D-Link 2750u modem+router. I have set it up with all proper settings and user name password.
But I am unable to connect to the internet. The dsl led on the modem keeps on blinking and if it becomes stable, then internet led is red or green. Even, If it is green, I won't be able to access Internet. Sometimes, I would be able to access internet for 1 or 2 minutes and after that the dsl and internet led would go off and again dsl led would start blinking (it keeps on doing that for a long time).

Please tell me what to do, I have made sure all my modem settings are correct. Please let me know whether you want any other details. Also tell me what to do.

MTNL people did not configure your modem/router for you?

If you have configured your modem/router correctly .

And as you said and i quote - ' The DSL led on the modem keeps on blinking and if it becomes stable, then internet led is red or green. Even, If it is green, I won't be able to access Internet. Sometimes, I would be able to access internet for 1 or 2 minutes and after that the DSL and internet led would go off and again DSL led would start blinking (it keeps on doing that for a long time). .'

Then problem is at MTNL end . This problem is known as ADSL Link down . We all have faced similar issues from time to time.

If this problem remains for more than some hours then
Register your complaint online here - MTNL Mumbai - Customer SelfCare Portal : Online Book Landline, Broadband and other services

Chromaniac, as I knew it, I said I'll do
Coolguy, I didn't even use the internet and this is happening on the first day 🙁 . I will register a complaint though .