New MTNL Broadband Fiber Network Symmetric plans for Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter cyberwiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 10,948
Isn't this expensive?

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana;font-size:small;text-align:center;]6k pm for 320 GB :nono:[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana;font-size:small;text-align:center;] [/color]
plus Rs 1500- Rs 2300 initial payment. :rofl:

[color=rgb(64,64,64);font-family:Roboto, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Check the source code. MTNL uses Microsoft Frontpage in 2013. [/color]

First of all they should concentrate on correcting faults and improving existing infrastructure of Broadband rather than introducing such crap expensive plans. 😛 :rofl:

we are lucky they atleast update it on their website :lol: otherwise we would end dealing with MTNL unties to to know about plans :rofl:

So their fiber plan is cheaper than adsl plan, fiber 30gb in 1000 adsl 20gb in freedom 990.Dont they remember old plans before deciding on new one.

Really, MTNL mumbai has a facebook page too and seems to be responding to complaints pretty quickly than MTNL Delhi where i have emailed the Area manager and General Mnagaer twice but nothing from their side since 3 days!! :waiting:

the plans are good, and i am eagerly waiting to opt for one, but the bigger question is when they will offer FTTH in my area (pitampura) ? There is some underground wiring being done in my area, i wish its MTNL's optic fibre 😀
I called 1504/1507 they said to either visit sanchaar haat or call aksh optic fibre.. Sanchaar haat have no clue about fibre optic and aksh guys said that its only available in some parts of dwarka!! I know its available in few sectors of Rohini which is not far away from my house, still none of the mtnl guys have any clue about when it will be available in pitampura!
anyone know of their plans/schedule of covering pitampura in delhi ?

PS. I am fed up of being kicked out of gaming servers because of ping rate! 🙁 😛

Sector-9 exchange is giving FTTH connections. As per the list on their website http://mtnldelhi.in/FTTH/STLlist.xls following Societies/Apartments are covered:
Chetak, Janhit, Kamdhenu, Parwana, Oriental, Ahinsa, Vasundhra, Navyug, New India, Multan, Samrat Ashok, Jai, Maitri, Friends, Vishwa, Prem Kutir, LokNayak, Vasudha, Lake View, Green View, Neelgiri, New Saraswati Vihar, Amba, Saraswati Enclave, Saraswati Vihar, Mayur, Venus, Pragatisheel,Joykay, Manav, Overseas young friends, Vidya Vihar, Dharam Kunj, UCO, Adarsh, Welcome, New Young Friend, Naveentam, Saket Kunj, Rama Krishna, Varun, Amardeep, Bhagirathi, Oversas, DSIDC friends, Sathi, Gayatri, Subhaya
The list is not updated (its almost 9-10 months old), so more societies would have been covered by now.
I am filling an RTI to get the updated list and the schedule for pitampura area. I would submit it in 2-3 days, if you have any queries let me know, i'll add them too.