New ISP

• Thread starter Thread starter knak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,874

knak

Regular
Since Sickfy's subforum is the most visited subforum,and since Sickfy is the biggest joke-company of them all, i gladly like to announce in this sickening subforum a new ISP I was at office here in Bangalore, walked outside and saw this half open truck in front of it , with some "happy acting screaming" chick with a mike on it , announcing that Zee Network launched some internet service (its a funny thing to see, how they promote things here 😀 , that chick was screaming like if she was gettin abused or something )Cant say much about it since i did not bring the voucher, but in case people are interested, i can put in some numbers, email , and the packages-schemeWhat i do remember is, that they offer 256kbps for 1500rs , unlimitedAny1 else heard about this new ISP?

Nope 🙁

Ill put all the info on that voucher in this topic ; the packages, email/phone numbers....If i dont forget it that is 😀 ,...busy day for me tomorrow...Seems that i might puke out Airtel as well, since they are also lacking good quality servicewonder how this Zee internet is...