New Income Tax Website experience

• Thread starter Thread starter Smh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 7,707

Smh

ISP
Wired local-AirtelFiber
Anyone else having issues loading new income tax portal with cloudflare dns? I am using simplednscrypt with cloudflare dns I switched dns to some other dns server, now incometax site is loading.

If I didn't checked this on mobile I would have thought tax site has dns issues.

Yeah website was not resolved with CF DNS for me too but worked on Google dns.

But anyway I could log in but site hardly responsive while navigation or updating stuff so gave up for now, will try again after few days.

Reactions: Smh
I am thinking to wait till month end hopefully things will be little more stable then.

Also I need to file itr3 for which utility is not available right now.

It kept giving me an error of mismatch between my address on PAN and Aadhar even though there was only a line extra on one of them. And it’s not like it’s easy to update address on either

Yes mine is too, but did you try to login to the new portal? It kept giving me that error in the profile section. Never happened before

@manu1991 Just skip it. There is a button on the left side, you will log in to the portal.
Actually, there are three addresses, 1. PAN address 2. Aadhar address 3. Address on the Portal

On Dashboard-> My Profile. The circle keeps spinning, takes a lot of time to finish loading. I believe their server is quite slow.

off topic Q
Is there a way I can login to the older website? I raised a grievance there which was still pending. The new website grievance list is empty

i am sure nilekani would eventually migrate old complaints to new system. eventually. might need to wait for a year or so. 👿