New Hutch Prepaid Plan for Mumbai...!

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
Good plan but only for Students...............😡

Buy the Campus Pack worth Rs 299 and get talktime of Rs 65 with 30 days validity. Plus, enjoy a wide range of call benefits for 12 months:

-Friends & Family - calls to 5 local Hutch numbers @ 10p/min. To select, call 140 (toll free) Night Speak - calls to local Hutch phones @ 10p/min between 11 pm & 8 am Local SMS @ 15p STD calls @ Re1/min to Hutch phones
To get a Hutch prepaid connection you will need to submit the following documents:

-Photocopy of college ID/ fee receipt/ mark sheet/ library card Photocopy of address proof (voter's identity card/ration card/electricity bill) Photocopy of proof of identity (Indian passport/Indian driving license/ PAN Card). A photo banker's verification of signature (as signature proof) along with the BANK passbook with a photograph, stamped by the bank (photo proof) . A recent photograph
Note:
This is a limited period offer. A daily rental of Rs 1.50 will be charged Family and Friends selection charge - Re 1 for the first 5 numbers & Rs 25 for every subsequent change If you are under the age of 18 or do not have a proof in your name, then your guardian's proof of identity & address along with an acknowledgement letter will be acceptable

Source: Hutchison Essar

the plan is nice but not great. the conditions are really stupid. 😕thanks for the info. 🙂

5 Hutch nos @10p/min 24hrs and sms@15p 24 hrs is cool...........but the condition to give it to only students is bad.............:wall:

good for me, im a student. 😀but Rs 1.50 rental everyday and charging Rs 1 for selecting the numbers and then Rs 25 for changing? its kinda bad.btw is this available for existing customers or do i have to buy a new prepaid?

Its obvious that they will charge some amount for changing the F&F number. Otherwise u will just call 140 and change the number for free and effectively enjoy calls to all hutch nos @10p. 😛And I think 1.5/day is not so high of a cost bec u are getting to call 5 hutch nos@10p and also all local sms@15p!And yes u need to buy a new card for this.........along with the docs asked in the conditions............I am looking to catch hold of some student now.........🙂

wow...but they really gotta do something about the recharge vouchers. they suck big time!what about the other rates? i.e. non-F&F nos? Rs.2 per min?

dats pretty expensive lest we can enable h2h @ 30p and m2m @ 99p AT THE SAME TIME.