New Hubs pls List here

i think already a thread is running on this topic

But what can u do by knowing sam server ??Is it that same sam server users can connect each other

What if we all just pick a certain time and we all start Borgchat at that time. Then it will be clear who we can contact and who we can't. Just remember to turn your firewall to medium 😉

i need help with the brogchat settings.what to add in broadcast ip list(marked).and how to open those ports.(udp,tcp).help plsthanks

firoz that setting is proper . if u aren't able to see anyone in list this means that no one other is using borg in ur range .

thanks for ur reply power.but if we want to connect other ip range with brogchat what to do.imean connecting 10.21.xx.xx(my ip range)--- to -->10.21.yy.yy(others)do i have to change any thing in brogchat settings

Borgchat automatically detects anyone who is active but sometimes over different LAN's you may not see the person in the active list but you can still talk and exchange files. So if you know someone else is using it at the same time try typing something. Also with that setting anyone you cannot contact is either behind a paranoid firewall or cannot be contacted. Or maybe no one was currently using borgchat.....