New FTTH BSNL Superstar Premium Plus Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter armaan_99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 11,213
It was not available for me also in the selfcare portal, I applied using the link I shared in the earlier post, plan change was done in 48hrs.

And they closed it mentioning their internal CR number. The problem still remains 😒

Logged a complaint again mentioning the previous complaint number.

@Nishant In few circles changing the plan online will not help. Did you visit the CSC and request for plan change. Sometimes they even ask for written letter 🙂.

Nope. I got the plan changed via the link they had sent on a mailer about the new plan. Plan was changed almost instantly. But the OTTs still asks me to subscribe. Only YuPP and it's connected OTTs work.

Had already seen that. Mobile number is registered already since I get all the messages like data consumed, complaint numbers, etc.

And they closed it again mentioning the exact same CR number. What a bunch of idiots!🤦

Is there an email ID to which I can escalate this? I'm tweeting this to BSNL anyway.

@Nishant you can escalate to Nodal manager or the AE of your circle by visiting the exchange office. BTW did you get "Your request to modify ... has been provisioned" SMS? If you haven't received it , the provision is still pending.

@Nishant I got my Lionsgate Play activated, trust yours is already activated. All available OTT subscription is activated now.
Hi arman,
Can you please help ke figure out how to get all the ott subscriptions activated. Right now i can only access Hotstar premium nothing else. I'm on SUPERSTAR PREMIER PLIS 999/- plan. I'm very eager to watch some movies any help which could make the process of activation fast iwill be very helpful.

Use @BSNLCorporate on twitter for raising BSNL related issues. It works. And for subscription activation, you need to install yupptv first in your registered mobile and open individual OTTs from yupptv app to get them activated. After activation, you can open the OTTs even without yupptv. Lionsgate requires some emailing, twittering with both lionsgate and bsnl. That's what I've done to activate all.