New Dish Tv User Need Help

arpit_goyal

ISP
Bharti
Hi,I Recently got an Dish tv connection.(I am already a Tata Sky User) I Got the kaon i260 mco Stb in my Dish tv connection i would like to know the disadvantages and advantages over Zenega Stb, also i have a doubt that the information bar (similar to Search and scan banner on Tata Sky) takes much time in getting opened and also the program list on the information bar is never updated (except for some channels) also the menu takes more than 2 sec to load. Epg on the menu also takes a lot of time and also updates when i access channels which takes time and is very irritating which is not so with epg in tata sky(its quick enough). Can you guys help me weather its the problem of my kaon stb or is it normal in dish tv service(Both in Zenega and Kaon). Please Help me.Arpit

Hi,
I Recently got an Dish tv connection.(I am already a Tata Sky User) I Got the kaon i260 mco Stb in my Dish tv connection i would like to know the disadvantages and advantages over Zenega Stb, also i have a doubt that the information bar (similar to Search and scan banner on Tata Sky) takes much time in getting opened and also the program list on the information bar is never updated (except for some channels) also the menu takes more than 2 sec to load. Epg on the menu also takes a lot of time and also updates when i access channels which takes time and is very irritating which is not so with epg in tata sky(its quick enough). Can you guys help me weather its the problem of my kaon stb or is it normal in dish tv service(Both in Zenega and Kaon). Please Help me.

Arpit

Dude, this is normal in Dish Tv. When u will change channels it will tak little time more than Tata Sky, also the information bar takes little time to get updated. So get used to it. :wall:

Dude,This is the same problem, We have to live with it.I too have the same STB, before software upgrade it was a goody, After the Software Upgrade there is no diffrence in the STBs now... New Software, has robbed away sev rights from us ....------