New DataOne User

• Thread starter Thread starter appleboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,226

appleboy

ISP
BSNL
Hi Guys,I switched from the damn Airtel GPRS to BSNL DataOne few days ago.I want to check the data usage for this month but could not do so.the problem is i dont know which login name to use.is it the one i requested on the application form or is it the sequence of numbers and letters which BSNL gave me? everytime i get an " invalid username or password "message.i am able to login to @bsnl.in account with the login which i asked for in the application form.please help

U can check your usage on http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/

But a 14 digit unique alpha numeric portal id is required for the accessing the mentioned link. The default password for the portal is password

i have the 14 digit portal id and and still cant login from that page .it does not show wrong username or password bur is stuck at a page

This site uses the javascript and cookies features of IE and Netscape. It might not work properly if you have disabled cookies and javascript. Please do enable javascript and cookies before you logon to this site Click here for instructionEnable cookies in IE.