New DataOne Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter java_rulz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4,757
you gotta be kidding me. a normal html page of a popular news site would consume more than 200 KBs!

let's say 30mins everyday 😉

But if u don't change sites often, then many contents are common and are found to be cached. So less data transfer. 😀

Dhus!I'll rent a DVD for Rs. 10 instead of 30mins of P :lol:Wise, isn't it ? 😀

when calulating money, i always take the 'maximum condition' to be on the safer side B) anyways, coming back to point, it seems 1 GB will get over in a week's time..hmm..not good...so is there any broadband connection with unlimited data transfer?

I think it will take about 20days for a more than average browser to finish off 1GB limit.

If you leave a 256k link downloading 24x7, you can do about 75 GB per month! 150 GB for 512k and 300 GB for 1 mbps!!!I have 512k so I should be able to get 150GB... June is the LAST month of BSNL's unlimited offer... to leech or not to leech, that is the question 😎Nah I'll stick to my record of 30gb per month on 512k... thats just 20% of the max....I really wish ISPs would realise that limiting downloads, but to a REASONABLE extent, should be fine... I think 15-20% of the max possible for your speed should be fair (they can keep the current prices, no need to reduce for now)... I dunno about the economics (or the greed of the ISPs) to say if that's feasible or not...ARE YOU LISTENING BSNL?!?!