New Daily Broadband Plans by BSNL? (20mbps, 1.5GB/Day for Rs. 99)

• Thread starter Thread starter ithehappy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 12,283
exchange people are all senior people. so they might not have used and scrutinize these services like we do here, so if we ask them something related to it they will not be able to answer properly 😀
the attainable rate swings based on the load of the line and external conditions . we will only get a close match to the promised speed.

enjoy it. 🙂

@MEGAN how do you get to change the line rate? Do you contact the server room directly?

thakns inktone,ya seniors--funny sometimes to argue with them haha..,
harsh please enter this 192.168.1.1 in your browser and log in admin ,password - admin,both are same ,there click device info,statistics,adsl there you will get mode details about attenuation,attainable rate down rate,uprate etc. for just downrate device info is enough..

harsh .. go to twitter and search for bsnl (your place name) then enter all the details and request them to change to possible speed,i did the same in unofficial hour to be in fact,it got changed in 2 hours i guess..tell them about your plan ,phone number ladline,your snr ,your line rate etc. hope it gets done,thanks for asking ,love to help

hi my plan changed from BBG Combo ULD 45GB Plan to Base-I-H-DLY-8MB-1.5G-1MB-M service name in fup page and in self care it shows my plan name as BB BSNL CUL . this happend just a hour back! looks like i am changed to 299 plan now..has anyone got there 99 plan changed now automatically by bsnl ? please do reply,thanks

Yes,the plan was only valid for first 6 months as a promotional plan

hmm ya,so my bill would come to 299 +53 = 352 ! post fup 1mbs mmm... anyone have better plan with any simcards i got a idea of jio but it has 64kbs post fup 1.5gb perday .. atleast post fub could have been 2mbps

Exactly, It's not worth it. Jio is Rs. 399 for 84 days whereas this is 352 per month. Airtel gives 1.5 GB per day for 82 day @ Rs.448

Jio's Rs. 399 prepaid recharge plan offers 1 GB high speed 4G data daily for a period of 84 days. The total data available under this prepaid recharge plan is 84 GB. After exhaustion of the daily data limit, the speed of Jio's data is reduced to 64 Kbps.

damm this is the same 64kbps --- this is so slow just 8KBPS ,i get 115-120KBPS post fup in present bsnl plan.. if these sim cards give a good post fup it would be cool ..atleast just like this 1mbps

Mobile networks have slowed down to a crawl due to congestion in many places. 1mbps post FUP on LTE will kill the network. Plus, it'd slow down growth in broadband.

hmm damm i have to stick with this 352 plan ( 299+tax! 😛 ) ,will the happy browsing thing ever have the chance to come up again,thank you for supporting here for my queries here guys ..

@MEGAN dont know. the news about selling BSNL came a few months ago due to the financial issues, with that i doubt if the old happy browsing will come again. the possible thing tht might happen is they may increase fup to a huge limit like 5 or 10 to the base 299 plan.they may increase the post FUP speed may be after 1 or 2 years. or may chane post FUP speed to 2 mbps for 500 rs and above plans.