New Daily Broadband Plans by BSNL? (20mbps, 1.5GB/Day for Rs. 99)

• Thread starter Thread starter ithehappy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 12,282
you can only get 20 mbps on copper line if your attenuation is below 10.

Well I used their shitty slow connection for 12 years before disconnecting for good in 2016, I'm a new user right, if I wanna take this plans up? Not that I'm considering, but still.

i am going to say that even you have an existing connection, if you apply for a new one, this plan should be available to you.

i am going to say that even you have an existing connection, if you apply for a new one, this plan should be available to you.
Thanks mate. I hope someone takes this plan and post details, especially the ping they are getting. Only then I can consider this. From what I've seen about the 249 plan, it's scary.

But the 'show your ping' thread here shows otherwise. Everyone who is using the 249 plan has terribly high ping, while anyone using 649 plan or above has significantly lower ping! I thought BSNL deliberately does it.

BSNL exchange people have no clue about these new plans nor is it updated on their website. Has anyone been able to get a subscription ??

i) Promotional scheme in all the Circles (except A&N Circle) for a period of 90 days, to offer one free Broadband connection with plan 'BBG Combo ULD 45GB Plan' for two months, to the customers who has purchased new PC/Laptop.

ii) To avail the above scheme, the customer has to submit the copy of PC/Laptop's latest bill, issued within two month prior to the month of providing BSNL Broadband connection.

iii) The commercial officer of the area shall attach the same at the time of provision of new broadband connection under above promotional scheme and shall keep the copy of PC/Laptop's bill in the file of the customer.

so i guess this is not really available to all of us.

airtel disconnection request filed.
applied for a new broadband connection through bsnl selfcare.
dekhe if they contact me or not. and if they do, if 45GB plan is available or not.

also try with the sms i did like that in 2016. i received a sms from bsnl telling me that a sales person will contact me.they also gave the name and the number of the preson who will contact me.the sales person said to me that he will collect the documents and rest of the process he will carry out.
i was not sure about their promise so gave the application form directly to exchange. had some issues getting the connection and that sales person helped me to the extend he can to get my connection.