New Connection,Waiting for 10 days

• Thread starter Thread starter Sijil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,737
ISP
Airtel
Hi,

I had requested a new broadband connection more than 10 days back in Hoodi. It is taking more than 10 days to check the feasibility.I know its feasible and there is an ACT box in my apartment and many of my neighbors are using it.

Every time when I call a customer care executive, they say they will forward it to the concerned team.But no one has contacted me till now.
I spoke to 6-8 customer care executives within this 10 days and all said someone will contact me by the end of the day, but it never happened.Your day never seems to be ending. 🙁

I am not sure where to escalate this and none of the customer care executives could connect me to someone where I can raise a complaint.

Hope could get some positive response through the forum.

Sijil said:
Hi,

I had requested a new broadband connection more than 10 days back in Hoodi. It is taking more than 10 days to check the feasibility.I know its feasible and there is an ACT box in my apartment and many of my neighbors are using it.

Every time when I call a customer care executive, they say they will forward it to the concerned team.But no one has contacted me till now.
I spoke to 6-8 customer care executives within this 10 days and all said someone will contact me by the end of the day, but it never happened.Your day never seems to be ending. 🙁

I am not sure where to escalate this and none of the customer care executives could connect me to someone where I can raise a complaint.

Hello,We regret the inconvenience and will address the situation immediately. Kindly help us with your customer ID or contact no. Our team will contact you shortly. We will make sure that the problem gets resolved further any delay.Regards,ACT Broadband

Sijil said:
Here is my contact number - 9986501472
Hello,The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at helpdesk@acttv.in if you have any queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

Hi,

Sijil - where in Hoodi and which apartment ? did you get the connection ?