• Thread starter Thread starter sara.ramli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,550

sara.ramli

ISP
BSNL
Hi Folks,

I have been actively reading this forum for the past one month and have finally decided to bite the bullet and take a Videocon D2H connection. I have been impressed with the CC interactions that I had regarding the packages and offers.

I almost placed the order online, but had to back out because of a confusion.

Here goes my issue:

I wanted to pay Rs. 1590/- and pick one of the South Offers.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7796/orderpage1.jpg

As shown in above screenshot, I should be able to select either
4 months of South Gold Sports Pack or
5 months of South Silver Pack + 5 months of Sports Grande Pack.
I selected this option in the page and clicked on "Buy Online" option at the bottom.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9232/orderpage2.jpg

But in the subsequent confirmation page under Installation Details section (refer above screenshot), there was no option for me to select either of the above two options. I am being told that I will only get the Gold Sports Pack.

Can you tell me how I can choose the second option (5 months of South Silver Pack + 5 months of Sports Grande Pack)?

Or can I confidently place the order and then get the pack I want through customer care upon activation?

TIA.

P.S: In one sense, it was good that I did not place the order as I happened to see the referral advantage just now. Will be using it when I place the order tomorrow and ping back the admin. Thanks folks.

As i was going thru ur post, i was thinking about this only - that if u r here, y not going for referral??Then i read the PS.....so ur problem should be solved now.I think u contact their CC directly, or Vineet Budki for that matter - u will get everything customized.....i have never tried using their site, as a matter of fact. So, if u want to go ahead with the site, then wait for someone else to guide u on this!!

I went and ahead placed the order yesterday night and also put in a word to Mr. Vineet about my concerns on package selection. He assured that things will be taken care after installation.Customer care called me twice this morning to confirm my address and also to ask for my package preferences. I told them that I would go for the South Silver + Sports Grande option with the Tamil pack as my choice for the free regional addon.Installation happened later in the evening and it appears wrong packages were assigned & activated. Instead of the Sports Grande, I have been given the South Silver with Tamil channels plus the Telugu regional pack.Just got off the customer care line and had filed a request to correct the same. Have been promised that things will be set right by tomorrow morning and I should be getting the sports channels instead of the Telugu channels. Let us see.

I went and ahead placed the order yesterday night and also put in a word to Mr. Vineet about my concerns on package selection. He assured that things will be taken care after installation.

Customer care called me twice this morning to confirm my address and also to ask for my package preferences. I told them that I would go for the South Silver + Sports Grande option with the Tamil pack as my choice for the free regional addon.

Installation happened later in the evening and it appears wrong packages were assigned & activated. Instead of the Sports Grande, I have been given the South Silver with Tamil channels plus the Telugu regional pack.

Just got off the customer care line and had filed a request to correct the same. Have been promised that things will be set right by tomorrow morning and I should be getting the sports channels instead of the Telugu channels. Let us see.

Dear Sara,

Just read the comment. Will get this looked into personally as well.

Regards,
Vineet

Thanks Vineet for personally looking into this.I guess it was just a initial hiccup and things were set right, right away in the morning and I have got the packs that I wanted, now. I do not mind reiterating that your polite and helpful customer care was what made me decide to go with you and not any of your competitors. And I do not have any regrets. 🙂