New Connection Query

• Thread starter Thread starter Sukhi91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,795
ISP
BSNL
I'm going to apply for new connection + broadband and bsnl is asking for rs.1100 as security deposit (600 as advanced bill + 500 as telephone security ) Do I really need to give telephone security if I am opting for combo plan?Apart from that what are all installation charges that I can avoid by doing myself ??

I had to pay a security deposit alone. No advance bill. The deposit for me was equal to the broadband plan that I have. I have the 1425 ULD combo plan with BSNL.

Here, rs 600 is advanced bill or security deposit for bb ( as I opted for combo 600 plan).. rs 500 is for landline security .. can these two be different ?

I clearly mentioned that I don't need it as I already have it . Anyways, they still asked for it and I deposited the sum of 1100 as security but I m still confused

You'd get the 500 refund when you deposit the instrument back. So don't pay it if you are not taking it

But if I had already paid for it, what should I do ? Should I wait for connection to be installed so that I can know which money is for what ?

Then ask them to give you a handset. Or get it written on the receipt that handset not issued

Why did you pay in advance ? All charges comes with the first bill.