New Connection Problem - pls help

Gaurav,Were you able to solve your problem with the SPEEDTOUCH 330 modem? How did you configure the modem? I am running into the same problem at my dad's place. I am not sure if I have to buy a new modem from BSNL for my own connection or if I can use my SPEEDTOUCH 330 modem. Please share your experience on this.Thanks!

Hi,

SPEEDTOUCH 330 modem di'nt work out with BSNL, at last I had to buy one from BSNL. Later when I switched ISP to Airtel the same BSNL modem worked, but SPEEDTOUCH again di'nt work 🙁

Cheers!
Gaurav.

QUOTE(Sujana @ Jul 21 2006, 11:18 PM) [snapback]56411[/snapback]
Gaurav,

Were you able to solve your problem with the SPEEDTOUCH 330 modem? How did you configure the modem? I am running into the same problem at my dad's place. I am not sure if I have to buy a new modem from BSNL for my own connection or if I can use my SPEEDTOUCH 330 modem.

Please share your experience on this.

Thanks!
[/b]

Gaurav,I was able to connect my SpeedTouch 330 USB on the BSNL Dataone ADSL connection. If someone wants the procedure to connect, I will forward the email I got from the Speedtouch Customer Service. All you need to do is uninstall the existing Speedtouch driver and install the driver that the CS people have sent me. That's all! And you are ready to browse.