New connection of Trib Unlimited 512 Kbps rs. 999/- DOWNLOAD SPEED PROBLEM

• Thread starter Thread starter pratik.x13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,913
1. It was better if you had started a fresh thread for your problem rather than posting in a thread that was a year old.
2. Make a lot of noise when you call MTNL. Sound like you are upset and irritated that you are not getting what you paid for. Then the CC will give you the phone numbers of the people who really matter. You will have to go through a few layers of people like server room people, line cable people, etc. but if you persist for a week or so your problem will be resolved. Don't give up. Be persistent but polite. As customer you are king and I have found that there are some decent people in MTNL who respond positively.

Finally now I'm getting the speed according to my plan. 1Mbps.. earlier it was around 490kbps..

Had to visit Nehru Place exchange.. it took me 45 mins to find the right person in exchange.. going from here & there.. this building to that building..

I now understood if there is any issue,their call center(1504) sucks.. all promises are fake.. Best way is to visit exchange & get the work done then and there itself..

I had to take 1st half off from office to do this.. These SARKARI BABUS seriously

Still i'm keeping AIRTEL Broadband for a month if in case !