New connection; can't add a broadband account on airtel website

ISP
Airtel
So, I got a new airtel broadband connection. This connection provides me with 1000GB bonus data. I wanted to check the bonus data, so I decided to go on to the airtel website and login to my account. I was able to login in with the provided dsl id that shows up on the smartbytes page. However, there was no broadband account in the list of aacount on my profile. I clicked on add a new broadband account and put the dsl id in the service id text box, but it shows it's invalid.
Can anyone guide me how do I successfully add a broadband account so I can view my bonus data?

Thanks.

For me too it took me around 5-6 days to be able to add the broadband account to my id, only after I called up customer care. After it got added, I called customer care again to get the 1000GB bonus data to be added.
The good news was, my usage was not tracked till the account was activated. So my initial usage was free.

You too can call them up after a few days to activate your account and add the bonus data. Till then, you can browse to your heart content.
If you just call them they will add the bonus data. No need to worry about that.

I just logged in now and I see that they have already added both my broadband and landline accounts, so yeah, it seems they do that from the back-end.
Now, only thing is how do I see the bonus data? I can't seem to find that option anywhere in the account.

the bonus is still restricted to march end right? not many days left.
The airtel guy that came for the paperwork told me that the bonus is available till next year's march.

do confirm. airtel sales people are known to lie. though it makes sense to extend to it march next year for people getting their connections now.

When I called customer care to get bonus data added, they said it will be applicable for 1 year from the date of addition. I have no idea if it is correct and haven't really bothered.

When I called customer care to get bonus data added, they said it will be applicable for 1 year from the date of addition. I have no idea if it is correct and haven't really bothered.
A friend of mine wanted to get Airtel so went to inquire, he was told he will get 1 year of bonus data.
He applied, got the most basic plan and got it installed 2 days ago, at the time of installation they told him he is getting 500GB of bonus data for 6 months. So for 6months he will get 540GB data. For the 'up to 40mbps' plan he gets about 20mbps.