new client released

fullyaddicted

Regular
they have released a new client today version 2.52. i have download and installed it. it is the same sh*t with new version no.

I was looking for you on this forum since they released it. Can you patch it like the previous version. That was a very good thing. It gave me peace of mind even when sify didn't want to give it.That Mcafee Sh*t version is going in my head. :angry:

Dont know.....it looked faster in 1st impression......but they must have done some changes......may be fixed the autologoff bug

Blah, I started my Sify Client and it downloaded and upgraded automatically. However I can't log onto the Sify network since my acct. expired on Saturday night and despite handing the BA a renewal cheque on Friday evening that guy hasn't bothered to renew my account till now :angry:

I do not like it until it auto-login when run. Saving p@$$word alone is not helpful enough.

well if they can get the client to auto-login, making a batch file to autokill is easy.

Sify's so called broadband service is frustrating. I have Norton Antivirus 2005!!! I know it is very good but if i want to install it, i need to remove McAfee VirusScan. If i want the Internet i have to install McAfee or else the BBClient wont start. What Do I Do??????

Ninja, just call the Sify Customer Care and tell them that you want to keep and run Norton and they will enable you to do so.