new client released

• Thread starter fullyaddicted
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 5,720
F

fullyaddicted

Regular
they have released a new client today version 2.52. i have download and installed it. it is the same sh*t with new version no.

C

crazygamer

I was looking for you on this forum since they released it. Can you patch it like the previous version. That was a very good thing. It gave me peace of mind even when sify didn't want to give it.That Mcafee Sh*t version is going in my head. :angry:

G

google_singh

Regular
Yeah but what is that they have changed.......looks to me a bit faster.....dont know exactly though

G

google_singh

Regular
Dont know.....it looked faster in 1st impression......but they must have done some changes......may be fixed the autologoff bug

G

google_singh

Regular
How much RAM does it consume now???

I

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
MTNL TriBand Combo Unlimited
Blah, I started my Sify Client and it downloaded and upgraded automatically. However I can't log onto the Sify network since my acct. expired on Saturday night and despite handing the BA a renewal cheque on Friday evening that guy hasn't bothered to renew my account till now :angry:

G

guru

The client got upgraded automatically :( .Still consuming 6700k of memory.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
well if they can get the client to auto-login, making a batch file to autokill is easy.

N

Ninja

Sify's so called broadband service is frustrating. I have Norton Antivirus 2005!!! I know it is very good but if i want to install it, i need to remove McAfee VirusScan. If i want the Internet i have to install McAfee or else the BBClient wont start. What Do I Do??????

I

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
MTNL TriBand Combo Unlimited
Ninja, just call the Sify Customer Care and tell them that you want to keep and run Norton and they will enable you to do so.