New Channel List and Packages from Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 9,197
All DTH operators are looting people where they have good balances.

i have around 150. might actually move to Tata Sky in coming weeks. basically hoping that folks here would provide information on which operator is providing the best way to manage channel selection. would love to have a good app where i can add and remove channels on demand. d2h is pretty messed up at the moment.

Videocon's implementation is a disaster. I am trying to recover my online password for past 1 week to no avail. Now yesterday they suddenly removed all paid channels. And I have no way to select my channels now without the password. If that isn't bad, website crashes frequently. There are tons of complain regarding Videocon's dick move of removing channels.

I emailed Videocon D2H support twice to enable the "DIAMOND SPORT COMBO " pack. But because the DRP is lower than my previous bill so they are refusing to change it:

"We would like to inform that you will not activate the Diamond Sport
Combo package. Because your current package is already migrated in trai
regulations. But you will easily change the package in your choice. "

My home connection has been down for two days so god knows which package they are talking about.

Finally, I am running Jio TV out of my 5 yr old android stick. And now thinking of upgrading to a good quality android box and permanently run this setup only. To hell with Videocon.

all channels down on dad's tv. shows insufficient balance. balance is >100 rupees right now. even checked subscribed channels. everything is configured fine. daily usage is just around rs. 8. funds remaining should last till feb 28.

added rs. 50 and refreshed account from backend. for now the channels are back.