New Channel List and Packages from Videocon D2H

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 9,241
After taking very realistic approach about selecting channels we really watched in last month, My cost came down from 600 to 500, which is still better I think 🙂

i just hope that they make it easy to add/remove channel in coming months. d2h has a shitty app. this kind of structure needs a proper app where one can opt-in and opt-out of individual channel and packages on demand. even if they require the user to subscribe for 30 days.

so d2h website is completely down at the moment. was working great few minutes ago. logged in just fine. backend did not show the channels i picked few days ago. in fact, the moment i loaded the website it pushed me to pack creation page. with nothing selected. so there are two possibilities...

• what i did that day is lost.
  • they have no idea what they are going to do today.

checked the tv. nothing seems to have changed. all channels are working. surprisingly, found out that hd channels are also working at the moment. not sure if they have been working for all this time? was i paying for them all this time? lol.

anyhow. let's see when the shit hits the fan.

can anyone from Videocon D2H pass an update about happening at their, end,. surprisingly customer care is saying the Government has to do enable for them and that they did not get yet..

lol. i reconfigured plans for the third time few minutes ago. nothing changed.

7Lr2BT3.png

dad's d2h connection is still running the old plan. nothing changed as of now.

oh god. d2h customer support page now mentions zee. i should have known, i am dealing with zee managed people.
with less than 100 bucks remaining in my account, maybe i should switch operator.

any recommendations? should i get Tata Sky dth now? or airtel?

D2h changed on dad's TV in the morning. But ignored what I selected and added a bunch of random add-ons 😠