New Channel List and Packages from Tata Sky DTH

This is from Tata Sky's website:

For users currently subscribed to a long duration pack, Tata Sky will migrate you to a monthly pack of your choice on / after 1st February 2019 and credit the applicable balance in your Tata Sky account as soon as you are switched to monthly packs.”

Thy changed my pack to 1200 per month. with 1 multi tv.
I think better option is JIO TV with screencast or netflix/Amazon prime

My multitv is charged at 500 pm and the base tv pack is 215 + 153 = 368..
Secondaty tv charges are higher!!

Time to think alternatives....

We are seriously considering alternatives to his ridiculous DTH fiasco. Might opt for jio tv cast to TV if there is another way. Somehow Jio is not releasing Jio TV app for Android TV or AppleTV. That would’ve solved all our problems.

Now after big chat fight they have reduced my multitv to INR 200

Tata Sky Bouquets
Hindi Lite HD
215.0 / Monthly

Network Fee
Network Fee 0 to 100 Chs
153.0 / Monthly

DD + Complimentary Pack
FTA Promo
0.0 / Monthly

MultiTV
MultiTV 200
200.0 / Monthly

Earlier my annual outgo (with 1 multi tv) was INR 4000 for same HD channels now it has become INR 6816.
Annual packs are no longer offered

Last edited:
I had the annual HD Platinum pack which cost some 8500. After the new rules, took a hard look at what I was actually watching on TV and am down to some selected alacarte news and entertainment channels (Dad's news and Mom's serials) and some sports and music channels for self. Bill is down to 491 pm out of which Rs. 200 is on account of multitv. Have decided to proactively manage the account so will get/delete channels as per requirement. Also have a Hotstar sports account for cricket so may get rid of the sports channels completely at a later stage, depending on how well hotstar works.