New BSNL DSL Broadband Combo plans '2GB BSNL CUL', '2GB CUL' and '3GB CUL' w.e.f. 01/07/2019

• Thread starter Thread starter geek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 9,669
BSNL is introducing new DSL Broadband Combo plans '2GB BSNL CUL', '2GB CUL' and '3GB CUL' from 01-July-2019 (Pan-India except A&N Circle).

-- '2GB BSNL CUL' @ Rs 349/mo offering Upto 8 Mbps till 2 GB/day, upto 1 Mbps beyond with (a) Free calls of worth Rs. 600/- on other network within India.
(b) 24Hrs. Unlimited free calling to BSNL network in India & (c) Unlimited free calls between 10.30PM to 6AM & on all Sundays, to any network within India.

-- '2GB CUL' @ Rs 399/mo offering Upto 8 Mbps till 2 GB/day, upto 1 Mbps beyond with 24Hrs Unlimited free calling to any network within India.

-- '3GB CUL' @ Rs 499/mo offering Upto 8 Mbps till 3 GB/day, upto 1 Mbps beyond with 24Hrs Unlimited free calling to any network within India.

kIT1Eay.png

🥴

Lol, not only the Daily limit but also 2-3 GB/day, when 4G services offer this for 82-84 days in similar price.

I guess they are doing away with the current 1.5 GB/day @8Mbps plan for 299 and come July, current subscribers will be migrated to this 2gb BSNL CUL plan (2gb/day) @₹349

zTGFEka.jpg

@sniper You are most-likely correct, at least in TN.

As per TN bsnl website, the above are the revised plans. Not sure, if it is applicable nationwide. However, BSNL is again increasing the prices without user-consent.

For those in 675 plan is the most affected. With zero increased benefits, they'd pay an extra Rs.24 + GST.

Fortunately, for plan 1499 (or above), the post-FUP speed would be increased from 2mbps to 4mbps. However, there is no increase in FUP data limit.

@supukabi 599 plan is now called 4 GB CUL plan (Upto 10 Mbps till 4GB/day, Upto 2 Mbps beyond) and is available in all circles except Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The link given below inadvertently shows the FUP as 3gb/day (typo) but should be 4gb/day as can be verified from the BSNL state circles sites. Check this out

Last edited:
@pothi Yup! The Calcutta telephone site is probably the quickest in updating all plans. I too would switch to the superstar 300 plan. I was wondering if it is possible to switch from the 2gb Cul plan to one of those promotional ULD plans (like BBG Combo ULD 150GB@199, BBG Combo ULD 300GB@291, BBG Combo ULD 600GB@491).

@pothi Yup! The Calcutta telephone site is probably the quickest in updating all plans. I too would switch to the superstar 300 plan. I was wondering if it is possible to switch from the 2gb Cul plan to one of those promotional ULD plans (like BBG Combo ULD 150GB@199, BBG Combo ULD 300GB@291, BBG Combo ULD 600GB@491).
No its not possible,those plans are only for new broadband users,if those were available than the bsnl broadband plans were best and who would take other plans like 299,349,549 and all because they come nowehere closer to those plans.i.e 291 plan provides 10gb/day @ 20mbps.